12.12.17 night run to Codnor
I've always liked night running, especially when I took to the off road, the run tonight was supposed to just be a plod to see how I felt, it ended being a visit to a favourite place. Codnor castle.
Since moving to this village it's a place I've been to many times, day and night. Walking, running on cold days , rainy nights and once in a while sunny warm days.
The history to it is great and it even was on the program Time Team. They found a large gold coin, now to be found in Derby museum.
Tonight's run was in the snow and ice, no bog trotting for once.
Codnor castle (remains off)
The history to it is great and it even was on the program Time Team. They found a large gold coin, now to be found in Derby museum.
Tonight's run was in the snow and ice, no bog trotting for once.
| I'd come from Brinsley gin and was heading to the Erewash valley. |
Route tonight was. https://gb.mapometer.com/running/route_4652666.html
Comments
Post a Comment