12.1.18 running away from work
Its the start if the weekend, and that finish from work for a few days, and every now and then I'll catch the bus to work and run home.Firstly it's time productive as I'd otherwise travel home then go out.
Secondly I'm traveling on tired legs from standing up all day so I have yo work that but harder.
Thirdly I can't cut the run short as it men's I won't get home.
Fourthly I don't get home and think I can't be bothered or its raining I'll wait then not go at all.
So running away from work is actually a good productive use of my time. Sets me up for the weekend. It helps that I can travel along either the Erewash or Nottingham canals or head totally of rd. Tonight's route was along the Nottingham canal, it's disused and some parts are now filled in, but even in the twilight I could pick out the Old Bennerly viaduct that the trains passed over, and the more recent instlation of Winston the wind turbine.
It's was cool but I kept a decent pace so kept warm took me just over an hour and is probably around the 7 Mile mark. So a good start to the weekend.
Comments
Post a Comment